- Help Center
- New User Guide
- What is Weddingdressesgood Make Your First Order Any Trouble, Contact Us Choose Right Wedding Dress
- Can't Log In Check Your Order The True Color Of Fabric How Long You Can Get Your Dress After you Paid Cancel An Order
- Finding The Dress Fit You
- Wedding Dress Style Wedding Dress Fabric Correct Size Color For Your Dress
- Payment Methods Accepted Cancel An Order VAT & Sales Tax Info Change Payment Method
- Dispatch & Delivery
- Shipping Methods Guide Shipping Time Save On Shipping Shipping Price
- Policies of Refund Guarantee or Warranty News Letter
- Cancel your order
- Cancel your order
CANCELLATION BEFORE PAYMENT
If you have not paid for your order yet, there is no need to contact us to cancel it. We receive hundreds of 'test' orders each day which our members are using to quote certain cart contents and save the invoice for later references.
We ignore all orders until a matching payment is received. So if you haven't paid, don't worry, we are not processing your order.
You are under no obligation to follow through and pay for an order just because you checked out your shopping cart online. If you want to do test orders to save certain invoices for later you are welcome to do this.
If your order is more than a week old please note you may not be able to "reactivate" it by sending a payment, because the prices of the items may have changed as well as the shipping rates and currency conversions. You may need to repeat the order with a new cart.
WITHDRAWING AN ORDER AFTER PAYMENT
If you have already paid for an order and want to cancel it, please contact us as soon as possible.
If you are uncertain about something in your order and you wish to change it, please contact us and put the order on hold while you decide. This will stop the packaging process so you still time to make changes.
If the package has already been delivered we cannot cancel or change the order.
If you want to cancel an order because you are ADDING further products, but not canceling the previous items, simply contact us and we will process it, usually for no extra fees.
If the order is in an early processing stage you may be able to change and cancel it. You can ask for a refund or keep your payment as a credit.